Our rules are pretty standard, but we post them just to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
- Please help your guildmates. When you first log-on switch to Guild Chat and make an offer of help.
- Please do not use profanity on Guild Chat. This is a family-oriented guild.
- Please do not tease or insult members of the opposite sex.
- Please do not troll; that is, do not make incendiary remarks just to stir up trouble.
- Please be patient with new players. Answer their questions and guide them to this Website for future self-help.
- Please be patient when making requests for help. Splash screens mask the Chat window. Players who are in combat will not be able to respond right away. It may take a while for responding players to reach a logical stopping spot.
- Please level your crafting skill to 400 in a timley manner.
- Please make a concerted effort to learn all of the "purple" patterns or recipies, using the Reverse Engineering process.
- Please craft items for your guildmates, upon request.
- Please do not expect crafters to use their materials to make something for you.
- Please do your research and gather the needed materials before you ask for crafting help. Use the in-game mail to send the materials.
- Please be a good guildmate and pay your own way.
- See Rank Ladder.
Guild Bank Etiquette (future)
- Please do not take items from the guild bank and sell them for personal gain.
- Please do not sell "purple" or "blue" gear that you can't use. Put it in the guild bank instead.
- Please do not deposit "green"items in the guild bank.
- Officers will remove "green" items from the guild bank and sell them, but the proceeds will be deposited in the bank.
- Please do not take "purple" items for your companions' use.
- "Orange" items are fair game; place them on any character or companion.
- Please deposit credits from time to time. How much you give is up to you.